Thank you so much J and K, right now you are my lifeline to my old world. John took this photo of me on Caballo Reservoir. There were no caballos around but plenty of vacas. One black vaca was my sight line when I was on the reservoir. It seemed I was getting nowhere then I realized that my immovable object was moving. I got caught up in the wind and turned out I surfed the entire lake.
More art coming.
wow! that place looks amazing! lots of inspo for paintings? can't wait to see:)
ReplyDeletewhat a great photo! it made me happy and i could really get a big jolt of lynn energy!
ReplyDeletei once went swimming sans clothing in the womanshare pond. when i looked up there was a big vaca chewing up my favorite pink boxer shorts (which i wore like shorts) i ripped them out of his/her mouth and wore them with little holes and green cud stains for a long time.
it looks windy!!!!
love,j